Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SO HO GALLERY SPACE< Pomona

Saturday, October 11, 2008

PVAA So Ho Gallery





Hey, I went to Pomona Art Walk tonight. I found a gallery we could rent.

It's $450.00 for one month! Check out how big this space is. I need to contact them about when the space is available.

The down fall is the space is underground. This is a basement. But I liked it and I liked the fact that it's close to home.



Have you been down to Pomona to check out the Art scene? What do you think? They said that we would have to be at the space to watch it or gallery sit. They are a non profit organization. I spoke to some people next door , members of the Pomona Valley Art Association. They said check out their web site at www.pvaa.net

1 comment:

Patti said...

I would love to put together a show there. It would be amazing and literally five minutes from my home. haha. The space is huge! We could each get a friend or two to also show work there. It would be very worth it.