Wednesday, November 19, 2008

p(ART)y pics....








Hey all,

Some pictures I took at the p(ART)y.

I learned a few things. 1) It is possible; 2) We have friends and family support to make anything we do a success 3) We all should have had notebooks made up with our information: Artist statement, photos of work, business cards, etc. We could have had someone sit at the entrance table to greet guests and make them or urge them to sign the guest book.

Those of us who aspire to be artists for a career should have been prepared to talk about our work in front of everyone. I know this was about exhibiting the work, and I thought we did a great job hanging the work. I was amazed at how great the weather was! By the end of the day my eyes were irritated and my throat was a bit scratchy. How did you all fair?

Howard, did you have a crazy day or what? We missed you.

No comments: